Laurelton, New York
Friends of the Bella Vista Girls Home
To request a scholarship review the criteria and fill the application form below.
Friends of the Bella Vista Girls Home Scholarship Program
1. No relatives of PAJACAM, Inc. or the Independent panel is eligible to apply for the scholarship grants.
2. The candidate must have and maintain a GPA of 3.0 and higher.
3. The candidate must submit their final transcript along with their report cards for the fall semester of 2018.
4. The candidate should submit along with their fall semester report cards, an essay of 150 words ormore describing why they would like to attend college and what their future goals are.
5. If available please submit a resume with employment or community service work.
6. The maximum household income should be no more than $55,000.00.
Note to the candidate:
1. You must at all times exhibit and maintain good conduct in school and community.
2. Once the recipient finalizes their college choice, a check will be written to the appropriate college.
3. If the recipient drops out of college, the recipient must reimburse PAJACAM, Inc. in full.
4 If misuse of the scholarship fund is discovered, PAJACAM, Inc. will seek the assistance of a collection agency to recover the funds.
Fill out the form or contact us :
Attn: Scholarship Coordinator
224-21 Merrick Boulevard, PMB 1090
Laurelton, New York 11413-2024